Preparing your house for a professional real estate photographer is an important part of marketing. Having professional images will get buyers interested in your property before they see it in person.
A house that is “Well Polished” appeals to more buyers than a house that is untidy and cluttered. Giving each room a thorough clean as well as removing the clutter will make your house appear bigger and brighter.
To give you the best image that will help sell your house you will need to make a few adjustments around your home. The following are a few guidelines that will help you do that.
- Contain pets in the garage or out of sight.
- Remove all vehicles from driveways and do not park in front of the house.
- Move garbage bins so they can’t be seen from the street.
- Remove garden tools, hoses and sprinklers.
- Mow and rake the yard. Sweep driveways and sidewalks.
- Replace light bulbs, this is especially important for a Twilight Photo Shoot.
- Remove piles of magazines and newspapers.
- Clear off bench tops in kitchen and bathroom areas. Replace old towels with new, colour co-ordinated towels.
- Put indoor garbage bins out of sight
- Clean all photos and kid’s drawings off the fridge and make sure the floor has not kid’s toys laying around.
Remember – first impressions count and the photos you use to market your house can make you stand out from the crowd. So follow these tips to help sell your house as quickly as possible (of course, when you are ready to move – MiniMovers are here to help)
If you want your property to stand out among the rest, call Scott from House Guru Real Estate Photography. Thanks to Scott Rumler for writing this article for us.
Ph: 0403 165 466
– See more at: www.Helpyoumove.com.au